newyorkunicycleblog

The Cycle of Life

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hernia? Followup Note

Nah, it wasn't a hernia. I have apparently developed a hydrocele or some similar thing. Whatever it is, it's not harmful or even painful (anymore -- tho it was for a few days). I have been unicycling again since a couple days after my scare, and that's been fine. I'll just have to keep an eye on this lump I have to make sure it doesn't change. Maybe one day I'll have it removed. For now it's not causing a problem.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys-

my name is john-
i run a small record label called kill buffalo here in new york city-

our artist earl pickens have a fun new video which features him riding his unicycle from nyc to pa-

here's the link to video on youtube-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxavseDieH4

thought you might enjoy-

best,

john

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter