newyorkunicycleblog

The Cycle of Life

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Maintaining Your Unicycle Collection

As I just discovered, I own 23 unis. I've also discovered that there is a great bike shop in New Paltz that is affiliated with Unicycle.com. It's finally time for me to get all of my unicycles in top shape.

* Cokers: I have two Coker wheels (only one frame), and both need new tires. Both need new cranks and maybe new pedals. The one that has a frame needs a new seat post, and I don't think I can take out the old one because it's rusted stuck.
* Trials: new pedals and maybe new cranks
* Kids' unis: All needed new pedals, which I took care of yesterday.
* My 20" freestyle: new tire
* Guni: new innertube
* 29" Semcycle: innertube
...And some of the older unicycles need their seats replaced.

It will be nice to have all of these unis in perfect shape again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter