newyorkunicycleblog

The Cycle of Life

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Car Ran over my Uni

2/11/03

A car ran over my unicycle today, crushing the lovely Miyata seat and popping the tire (or, if you prefer, tyre). No one was hurt.

OK, full disclosure. No one was hurt because I was driving at the time. The unicycle in question was lying in the garage, and I backed over it. I had propped the uni on the back of the car bc I didn't want to put it IN the car until the wheel had dried off. Then this morning, I forgot about my brilliant idea. I felt a little bump and heard a crunch and wondered what I'd driven over.

This could go in a new category for Foss: Things not to do TO a unicycle.

David Stone

PS: Does anyone have the phone number for 1-800 UNICYCLE? If not, just send me the website address of unicycle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter