newyorkunicycleblog

The Cycle of Life

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Funny Aftermath to My Century Attempt

One of my unicycle brethren from the unicyclist.com forum notified me that there were a few Twitter tweets about my ride during the Century ride. One person apparently felt that unicycles shouldn't be allowed. I didn't see that post when I searched for it, but I did find a funny one from 'slothlove' who wrote: "Just ride 55 miles in the #nycentury. Felt pretty good about myself until I saw the guy on the unicycle."

Gotta love that.

I told a few of my fellow cyclists that day that part of what drives me to continue when my body is telling me to take a cab is that it's fun to make the bikers feel like they're not working hard enough. Next year I definitely have to get in shape so that I can complete the full 100 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Site Counter